Welcome to the Kings Park Estates website!
Happy Holidays Kings Park Family,
We wish everyone a Happy Holiday and New Year.
Our 1st Annual KPA Warming Hearts & Minds Winter Social is on January 14th, 2019, 7pm at Hernwood Elementary School. KPA will provide Hot Chocolate, Coffee and Tea to the Kings Park Estates residents and friends. We are looking forward to a large turn-out. Also, we are collecting new winter items such as hats, scarfs, gloves and coats for boys and girls K thru 6th grades. Additionally, this is a great time to pay your annual association dues of $20 per year.
- Street Sweeping was completed December 10-13, 2018. Thank you for the support by relocating vehicles during the street sweeping operations.
- KPA Citizens On Patrol: Unfortunately, this time of the year we experience a slight increase in criminal activity. Please keep doors, garages and vehicles locked and secured. Please remain vigilant and safe. We have not experienced any significant criminal activity over the past couple of months.
Areas of concern:
- Commercial Real Estate Advertisement: I spoke with the Commercial developer about the signage near our entrance wall at the intersection of Live Oak and Liberty Road. The Developer agreed to relocate the signage.
- Speeding Reduction Initiative: BCPD are unable to place speed monitoring signs at intersections within the community. I have noticed a reduction in speeding, however, we must all remain vigilant to eliminate and reduce speeding.
- Trash/Debris (need improvement): The other day, I parked my vehicle and picked up debris and cardboard boxes on Marriottsville Road. It was apparent that the trash/recycle/debris had been on the street for awhile. This is ridiculous and does not represent our community. I am asking residents and KPA Block Captains and Citizens on Patrol Regional Leaders within the Kings Park Community to be proactive to eliminate and reduce recycle/debris from our streets.
In closing and on a positive note, KPA had an outstanding year in 2018 and we will only continue to rise to the TOP and improve in 2019. On behalf of the KPA Board, please enjoy this Holiday Season with your Family and Friends!!!!
If you need to contact me, my number is 301-404-7823.
President, Kings Park Association
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -If you need to contact me, my number is 301-404-7823.