Welcome to the Kings Park Estates website!
KPCA Clean Up Day - Dumpsters 2020
Kings Park Community Document Shred Day” -Saturday, June 27, 2020- 7:00am-12:00pm Marriottsville & Live Oak Rds.
Kings Park Family,
In light of the Covid-19 pandemic restrictions issued by Governor Hogan ALL KPCA activities are on hold, until further notice. We will continue to maintain a safe and secure community, increase membership and community engagement, reduce and eliminate criminal activity and initiate modernization initiatives.
- KPCA Front Entrance Wall on the corner of Live Oak Road and Liberty Road is currently under construction and is slated to be completed by early May 2020.
- The Kings Park Association participated in a community service/outreach event with Cub Scout Pack 970 in September 2019.
- Executive Board meeting was conducted on January 20, 2020. During the meeting we discussed strategic initiatives, the KPA 100 program to improve services and support for KPA residents, membership drive, newsletter and modernization initiatives.
- Community Outreach. On January 2020, KPA President conducted a liaison meeting with the President of the Liberty Road Business Association to discuss community outreach initiatives and other collaborative efforts to improve business development and job creation within the community.
- Youth Outreach. KPA invited Cub Scout Pack 970 to conduct a presentation on Scouting and youth development.
- First Responder/Law Enforcement Outreach. In January 2020, the KPA President met with the Liberty Road Volunteer Fire Department and Baltimore County Police Department to discuss community safety initiatives, anti-speeding and criminal prevention techniques.
- Shred Day - Postponed until the fall of 2020.
-Dumpster Day - Set for Saturday, June 27, 2020 from 7am to 12pm.
-KPCA election is set for the fall of 2020.
- KPA Citizens On Patrol (COP). President Freeman plans to conduct a planning session with COP members in August 2020. Kings Park only experienced 1 criminal incident over the past 90 days. I appreciate the KPA COP patrol members for there outstanding effort and daily support to reduce and eliminate crime within our community.
In closing, I greatly appreciate the KPA membership dues payments collected thus far, COP members providing protection around the clock and the collaborative efforts of the KPA Board and community members. We are trending in the right direction and we will continue to be SAFE, SECURE and SUCCESSFUL for years to come. KPCA Strong!!!
If you need to contact me at 301-404-7823 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
President, Kings Park Association
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -